How has God blessed me today?
I worked on the flooring in Marlee's room. We ran out of material with about a 1 foot strip left to finish. The flooring has to be special ordered and will take a week to get her. Not so great. But Marlee is happy with what we've done. I decided to disassemble her bed and move it out of the room. It made things so much easier. Eric and I had a good time working on the flooring. It's fun to work together; we don't get many of those chances anymore. So that's my blessing for today.
For dinner tonight we took the kids to Bob's Burgers. The food was great and it was fun to be out. Afterwards we drove to Kennewick to see the Senske Christmas Light Show. The music was good; the choreographed lights were cool. When we got home, Shannon made warm eggnog chai tea with whipped cream and we played Yahtzee. The kids were in a playful mood. Lots of jokes and playing around.
Shannon mentioned that since she's leaving Tuesday for work, she only gets 2 more days with Eric. He won't be back home until probably June. I think we might plan a trip to Utah for Spring Break to see him.
My blessing today has been time with my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment