Today was the last weekday of Christmas Break. Just a weekend left and we're back to school on Monday. I had lunch with my buddy Joel Forrester. It was nice to just sit and chat.
I've been blessed to have a good friend like Joel. Eric said something last week that caught me off guard. I went out for a guys night of dinner and last minute Christmas shopping with Joel and Ryan Slaugh. When I got home, Eric asked if I had fun. I did. Then Eric said he was glad I had a friend like Joel in the ward. He said he had been worried because for a long time it was obvious that I didn't have any close friends. I guess I didn't know it was that obvious.
Joel has been great. It's nice to have someone in the ward who gets my sense of humor and who shares my liberal sensibilities--a rare find in the Mormon world.
How has God blessed me today?
I've been blessed with a good friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment